Throwback to IBC 2022
The International Broadcasting Convention (IBC)
was held September 9-12 in Amsterdam after a three-year break
Stream Circle was delighted to present and attend exciting meetings with clients and partners. We came to show significant improvements in our product, namely our new playout control, editing monitor, and integration with the Provys traffic management solution. Thank everyone who met us for exciting discussions and insights, making the show memorable.
Improvements and changes in the industry
Among the presentation and meetings, IBC brings a chance to see the improvements and changes in the broadcasting industry. We noticed these interesting news:
● There are exciting user experience improvements in various software products.
● More and more end-user applications perform in browsers or applications using web technologies.
● Component-based services and solutions form the platforms.
The news shapes these trends in the industry:
● Traditional technology leaders move to cloud services.
● There is a push to lower segment markets.
● The solutions are strongly software-defined.
● FAST channels are discussed everywhere.
Stream Circle’s position
How does Stream Circle fit into these trends?
● Stream Circle is a software-defined and hardware-agnostic solution.
● Stream Circle is deployable on-premise and in the cloud, with no changes required in the software.
● Our end-user application is web native with all aspects, including monitoring and preview.
● We are scaleable to support small as well as enterprise operations.
● We integrate OTT platforms to support FAST channels natively.
We are happy to see the proof that Stream Circle perfectly sets and fits in with the news and trends on the market. If you are curious about more details, don’t hesitate to contact us to set up a demo or a meeting to discuss what we can do for your operations.