Stream Circle & Provys integration
Stream Circle playout with the Provys broadcast traffic integration
The integration covers end-to-end content management, media management, planning, playout, and reporting workflows benefiting from the strengths of Provys and Stream Circle.
Provys is an enterprise broadcast traffic management software solution supporting all major processes of a broadcaster, from content and rights management to linear and non-linear planning, air-time sales, and production resource management.
Stream Circle is a TV channel automation and playout software platform ready to enrich the broadcasting experience of all players in the media market.
The whole solution stands on open interfaces and BXF data exchange standards, which are native and binding to both solutions. There is no limitation to installing integrated solutions on-premise and in a cloud environment.
One integration in two scenarios
Two workflows are designed based on the different usage scenarios:
- content and metadata focused, or
- end-to-end planning and playout focused.
Content and media metadata-based workflow
In this first scenario, PROVYS is in the role of a metadata database, and Stream Circle is in the position of a Media Asset Management system. The outcome workflow is as follows:
- register new content media files in Stream Circle MAM, ingest and analyse its metadata
- register titles – content metadata headers – in PROVYS a integrate title media metadata with Stream Circle – placeholder ingest
- change media file metadata in Stream Circle and propagate these metadata to PROVYS
- change title metadata in PROVYS and propagate these metadata to Stream Circle
End-to-end planning and playout-based workflow
In the second scenario, PROVYS takes the role of a planning tool, and Stream Circle shows its full-value playout component by mastering the playlist run. The outcome workflow is as follows:
- prepare playlists in PROVYS using all content metadata from its library
- enrich playlists in PROVYS with logos and secondary graphics
- import playlists into Stream Circle
- run the playlists in Stream Circle playout (modify as they run)
- import as-run-logs into PROVYS following a real run-down of the playlist
We offer Stream Circle and PROVYS integration as a standard feature of PROVYS and the Stream Circle playout platform.